DM542 Stepper Motor Driver
DM542A is a type of two-phase hybrid stepping motor driver, The drive voltage of which is from 18VDC to 50VDC.
It is designed for use with 2-phase hybrid stepper motor of all kinds with 42mm to 86mm outside diameter and less than 4.0A phase current.
This circuit that it adopts is similar to the circuit of servo control which enables the motor to run smoothly almost without noise and vibration.
Holding torque when DM542A run at high speed is also significantly higher than the other two-phase driver, what's more, the positioning accuracy is also higher.
It is widely used in middle and big size numerical control devices such as carving machine, CNC machine, computer embroidery machine, packing machines and so on.
- High performance, low price
- Average current control, 2-phase sinusoidal output current drive
- Supply voltage from 18VDC to 50VDC
- Opto-isolated signal I/O
- Over voltage, under voltage, overcorrect, phase short circuit protection
- 15 channels subdivision and automatic idle current reduction
- 8 channels output phase current setting
- Offline command input terminal
- Motor torque is related with speed, but not related with step/revolution
- High start speed
- High holding torque under high speed